To the slopes with “INTERSPORT Rent”.
The latest equipment, good price/performance ratio and no cumbersome lugging of skis: The advantages of renting are obvious. As a Snow’n’Rail customer, you get a 15% discount on winter sport equipment rental at “INTERSPORT Rent”. Simply show the sales receipt for your Snow’n’Rail ski pass booking, printed out or on your mobile at the “INTERSPORT Rent” shop and benefit (cannot be combined with any other offers, cannot be exchanged for cash, excl. seasonal rental).
Online reservation: secure your dream skis! You will find the link to reduced-price rental for online reservation at the online purchase of the Snow’n’Rail combined offer.
The following “INTERSPORT Rent” shops are taking part::
- Glarus/eastern Switzerland Flumserberg (Tannenboden, Tannenheim, Prodalp, Unterterzen)
- Grisons Arosa Lenzerheide (Arosa, Churwalden, Lenzerheide, Parpan, Valbella), Brigels, Davos Klosters, Flims Laax Falera (Flims, Laax), Scuol – Motta Naluns (Scuol), Vals 3000 (Vals)
- Saanenland/Bernese Oberland Adelboden-Lenk (Lenk), Gstaad (Gstaad, Saanen, Saanenmöser, Schönried, Zweisimmen), Jungfrau ski region (Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Mürren, Wengen)
- Valais 4 Vallées/Mt-Fort (Haute-Nendaz, Verbier, La Tzoumaz), Aletsch Arena (Bettmeralp, Riederalp, Fiesch, Fiescheralp), Blatten-Belalp (Belalp), Grächen, Lauchernalp/Lötschental, Portes du Soleil (Champoussin, Les Crosets)
- Central Switzerland Engelberg-Titlis, SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis (Andermatt, Sedrun, Disentis), Sörenberg
“INTERSPORT Rent” locations can be found at intersportrent.chLink opens in new window..
You are able to make the outward and return journeys to the ski resorts from all Swiss stations.
- You can buy Snow’n’Rail combined offers online at staffed ticket counters or by telephone via SBB Contact Center 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min.).
- Before purchasing, find out information about snow conditions and operating times in the relevant ski region (for details, see the offer pages).
- It is not possible to use accumulated individual ski pass and this will be refused by the resorts.
- All RailAway offers purchased at the ticket counter can also be paid for using Reka money.
Please note that the Snow’n’Rail combined offers are not available at the ticket machine.
Validity of the Snow’n’Rail combined offers.
- With the 1-day ski pass: the offer is valid for 14 days and includes the outward and return journey as well as a 1-day ski pass.
- With the 2-day-ski pass: the offer is valid for 14 days and includes the outward and return journeys as well as a 2-day-ski pass (valid on two consecutive days).
- With the 6-day-ski pass: the offer is valid for 14 days and includes the outward and return journey as well as a 6-day-ski pass (valid on six consecutive days).
Reductions with the Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard, and the GA travelcard for young people or those with AHV/IV.
If you have your own GA travelcard (adult, junior or senior), or for children aged 6 to 16 years with a Junior or Children travelcard, a 1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard or your own ticket, or if you are in the senior or junior age range, you benefit from a reduction of discounted additional services (1-day, 2-day and 6-day ski passes) with the Snow’n’Rail combined offers. To enjoy the relevant discount, purchase the Snow’n’Rail combined offer online before you travel, at staffed ticket counters or via SBB Contact Center on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min.). You will find the discounts on the appropriate offer pages. The ID to authorise the reduction must be shown when purchasing and redeeming tickets at the station, or at the ticket office of the service provider. A child can only benefit from reductions with the Junior travelcard if there is at least one accompanying parent who holds a valid Snow’n’Rail combined offer. This also applies to the Children’s Co-travelcard, for a child travelling with an adult in possession of a valid Snow’n’Rail combined offer.
Important: No discounts are granted on-site (at the ticket office in the ski region).
The prices include the relevant additional services for the individual offers.. The reductions are guaranteed at the published unit price. All prices are per person and include VAT. Rounding differences on the prices up to a maximum of CHF 0.57 may occur.
1/2 = prices for the Half-Fare travelcard.
1/1 = prices for adults without the Half-Fare travelcard.
Age specifications apply up to one day before the given age (up to 16 years means up to a day before the 16th birthday).
Easy travel without baggage.
Baggage: within Switzerland you can hand in your baggage up to 7.00 p.m. and collect it two days later from 9.00 a.m. This service is available at any staffed station. Please note the local opening hours.
Express luggage: there on the same day, from and to 46 selected stations. You hand in your baggage before 9.00 a.m. and collect it at your destination on the same day from 6.00 p.m.
Baggage means suitcases and bags, a pair of skis, a snowboard or a pair of ski shoes, each up to a maximum of 25 kg. You will find all information at sbb.ch/en/baggage.
6-day-ski pass: prices and services.
The following services are included in the Snow’n’Rail combined offer with a 6-day ski pass:
- Reduced 6-day ski pass for the relevant ski resort. Valid for six consecutive days.
- Free luggage transportation: for each 6-day ski pass, one pair of skis, one snowboard or a suitcase may be transported per train from the nearest staffed station to the station at the winter sports destination and back.. Information at sbb.ch/en/baggage.
- Other baggage items cost CHF 12 per item and direction.
Insurance is the responsibility of participants.
For the Snow’n’Rail offers (individuals and groups of up to 9 people) our General Terms and Conditions for individual travellers apply.
Hotel information and reservations can be made online, at all larger stations.
All prices include VAT.
Prices, products, timetables and programmes are subject to change without notice.
Prices as at 1 November 2019.