Val d’Anniviers – one ski pass covering three skiing areas: St-Luc/Chandolin, Zinal/Grimentz and Vercorin. 220 kilometres of slopes at an altitude of 1340 to 3026 metres above sea level await you.
Opened last winter, the new cableway Grimentz–Zinal with two cabins holding 125 people each will take you from Grimentz-Dorf to Sorebois summit in Zinal in just over seven minutes. All skiing areas are equipped with snow cannons to guarantee skiing fun throughout the whole season. You will find slopes for freestyle (four snow parks), freeride, sporty or leisurely descents, as well as sledging runs and winter hiking trails. Be enchanted by the authentic, romantic mountain villages of the Val d’Anniviers!
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% reduction on the train journey to Sierre and back.
- Reduced 1 or 2-day ski pass for the Val d’Anniviers region, including postbus return to St-Luc / Chandolin, Zinal, Vercorin or Grimentz (voucher to redeem at valley stations).
- 15% discount at Intersport Rent
Grimentz/Zinal: 13 December 2014 to 19 April 2015, weekend activities from 15 November 2014 based on the snow situation
St-Luc/Chandolin: 20 December 2014 to 17 April 2015
Vercorin: 20 December 2014 to 12 April 2015
St-Luc/Chandolin and Vercorin: weekend activities in December, based on the snow situation.
- Grimentz/Zinal: the ski area opens for weekend activities from Saturday 15 November 2014 based on the snow situation.
- Vercorin: try a glider for the first time by the light of the full moon.
- St-Luc/Chandolin: descend 3.5 km in a toboggan with the whole family.
- Grimentz/Zinal: discover the permanent ski cross course and the piste at Zinal where you can time your speed runs.
- Sierre, Salgesch and environs: experience après-ski in the Swiss wine capital!
- 15% discount at Intersport Rent, information on p. 59 or at your station.
Information and tips.
- To plan your travel: timetable
- Transfer: from Sierre station by postbus to the selected ski area. A shuttle bus operates between most ski resorts. As there are many ski areas, please consult the timetable for more detailed information.
- The offer is not available between (and including) Sion and Sierre stations.
Scheduled snow sport activities:
Grimentz/Zinal: 13.12.2014–19.4.2015, weekend activities from 15.11.2014 based on the snow situation; St-Luc/Chandolin: 20.12.2014–17.4.2015; Vercorin: 20.12.2014–12.4.2015; St-Luc/Chandolin and Vercorin: weekend activities in December, based on the snow situation.
RailAway combined offer: 1 or 2-day ski pass.
Included in the reduced combined offer price: rail travel (20%) to Sierre and return, reduced 1-day or 2-day ski pass for the Val d’Anniviers skiing area, including return journey by bus to
St-Luc/Chandolin, Zinal, Vercorin or Grimentz. Price example: 1-day ski pass, 2nd class, in CHF.
|Zurich main station||132.40||220.00||126.00||213.60||114.80|
2-day ski pass
1 Born from 1990 up to and including 1998.
2 Born from 1999 up to and including 2008.
Offer valid: 13 December 2014 to 19 April 2015 (based on the snow situation, see “information and tips” for details).
With the Junior travelard/GA travelcard/for women up to year of birth 1951 and men up to year of birth 1950: redeem reduced 1- or 2-day ski pass or reduced RailAway combined offer before travelling.
- The national rail ticket is valid for 3 or 4 days.
- The OnlineTicket is valid for 1 day for the outward journey and 1 day for the return journey within a 3-day period.
- The RailAway combined offer is also available without the Half-Fare travelcard and for
Information for sales:
OR art. no. 8839/8840
The price examples are calculated for the usual routing.
Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications.
Prices effective: 14 December 2014
In accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, the licensed carriers shall assume liability for any damage in connection with their operations. Any further liability is excluded.
You can obtain this RailAway combined offer:
- Online (on the regional fare network, 1-day ski pass only).
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network).
- At most ticket machines (with the GA travelcard/Junior travelcard: only at ticket counters and online).
- At railway station ticket counters (opening hours).
Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.