The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- One of the most popular panorama mountains among Ticino residents.
- The impressive “Fiore di Pietra” building, designed by the world-famous architect Mario Botta.
- At an altitude of 1,704 m with a 360-degree view of the surrounding countryside, there are many hiking and walking options as well as regional food and wine.
- 35% reduction on the outward and return journeys for Capolago–Monte Generoso.
- One of the most popular panorama mountains in Ticino.
- Fiore di pietra, the impressive building by the world-famous architect Mario Botta.
- 360° panoramic view at 1,704 metres, for trips, lunches and dinners.
- 10% reduction on the group fare for the journey on the cog railway to Monte Generoso Vetta.
For 130 years, the only cog railway in Ticino has been making its 40-minute journey up to Monte Generoso at an altitude of 1,704 m.
In summer, the oldest, regularly operating steam locomotive in Switzerland runs up to the summit. The “Fiore di Pietra” building by the architect Mario Botta makes its majestic impression here. A gourmet restaurant with a panoramic view, a self-service restaurant and a conference hall are located inside.