Brienzer Rothorn – pearl of the Alps.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Enjoy a stunning view of the Alps of Central Switzerland and the Bernese Oberland at 2,350 metres.
- Superb all-round view across 693 mountain peaks.
- Rothorn summit restaurant and Rothorn Kulm mountain lodge.
- 20% discount on the journey to the Brienzer Rothorn and return with 2 variants.
- View of the Alps from an altitude of 2,350 m.
- Choice of two spectacular journeys.
- Travel on the Rothorn Railway or take the cableway to the Brienzer Rothorn.
You can reach the Brienzer Rothorn from two sides with two different railways.
Coming from Sörenberg, you experience the journey on the cableway with its spectacular view. From the village of Brienz, known for its tradition of wood-carving, you chug pleasantly up the mountain on the nostalgic steam cog railway. On the Rothorn (altitude of 2,351 m) there is a superb view of 693 summits, including the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau; this is simply breathtaking. And with luck you will be greeted by a herd of ibexes.