Booking and advice. The pleasure of planning together.
Advice and booking:
Visit your nearest station or call our 24-hour Rail Service on 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min.).
- It’s essential to book as early as you can so that we can make enough seats available. Some busy trains are unable to accommodate group reservations, while others may only have a limited number of seats.
- If we have enough free seats, you can reserve up to 3 p.m. two days before your trip. If you don’t reserve in time, we can’t guarantee you a group discount.
- In regional and S-Bahn trains as well as trains with no attendants, a sufficient number of seats will be made available, but they won’t be marked as reserved. The same applies for trains between 8 p.m. and 6.00 a.m., which should have plenty of space.
- You can be informed of seat allocations on request by e-mail or text message.
Paying for your trip:
There are several ways to pay for your group trip:
- leading credit and debit cards
- Reka cheques/Reka Rail
- invoice for amounts of CHF 100 or more
Make a note:
- Cancellations and alterations can be made at any station or through our 24-hour Rail Service on 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min.) by 9 a.m. at the latest on the day before your trip.
- Please note that a cancellation fee of CHF 30 applies.
- If a member of your group is unable to join you at the last minute, you can change the number of people in the group free of charge as late as 30 minutes before starting your trip.
- If someone fails to turn up, please get a member of the train crew to confirm the actual number of people in your group for both the outward and return journeys. The same applies for additional third-party services at your destination. You can claim a refund after your trip for a fee of CHF 20 per claim.