The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- One of the most important panorama mountains in the canton of Ticino.
- New “Fiore di pietra” summit building by the architect Mario Botta.
- 360-degree all-round view of hikes and walks.
- One of the most popular panorama mountains in Ticino.
- Fiore di pietra, the impressive building by the world-famous architect Mario Botta.
- 360° panoramic view at 1,704 metres, for trips, lunches and dinners.
For the last 125 years, the cog railway has been taking passengers up to the 1,704 m high peak in under 40 minutes.
You can go on hikes and take recuperative walks from here. In addition, you can admire the new “Fiore di pietra” building designed by the architect Mario Botta. Enjoy regional products and a superb 360-degree all-round view in the two restaurants.