Hamburg – the gateway to the world.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Daily night train directly to Hamburg from Zürich HB / Basel SBB.
- Attractive direct connections throughout the day from Zürich HB in 7 hours 30 mins and from Basel SBB in 6 hours 30 mins several times a day.
- Environmentally friendly: travel from Basel with approx. 12× lower CO2 emissions than by plane.
- Travel in your own compartment and enjoy your privacy.
- Travel by train to Hamburg as a group (10 or more people).
- Hotel accommodation included (in cooperation with Railtour).
- Convenient direct connections several times a day: from Zürich HB in 7.5 hours and from Basel SBB in 6.5 hours.
- Attractive offers for all budgets.
Moin Moin! Hamburg beckons with Northern German cosiness and conviviality. Whether walking through the Speicherstadt district, touring the harbour or catching a musical: the Hanseatic city offers countless opportunities to discover and enjoy. For an exciting contrast, check out the Hamburg Fish Market and the world-renowned Reeperbahn where the city really comes alive.