Gotthard Panorama Express for groupes.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_group_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_art_culture_museums - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- A free public transport trip for every 10th participant.
- 20% reduction on the price of an individual ticket for the public transport journey to Lucerne and from Bellinzona or Lugano and back.
- 20% reduction on the price of an individual ticket for the journey on the Gotthard Panorama Express.
- Personal travel guide during the summer season in the panorama coach.
On the trail of Switzerland: Embark on an unforgettable journey with the Gotthard Panorama Express, which connects Central Switzerland and Ticino.
Your journey with the Gotthard Panorama Express begins with a boat cruise from picturesque Lucerne: With a nostalgic steamboat, you’ll glide across Lake Lucerne for two and a half hours – alongside the many mystical and legendary bays as well as the Rütli Meadow, recognised as the birthplace of Switzerland. In Flüelen, transfer to a comfortable 1st class panorama coach. After passing through the imposing Reuss Valley and along the world-famous Gotthard route with its historic spiral tunnels, you’ll reach Ticino.