Snow’n’Rail SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Buy the ski pass online, load it onto the SwissPass and go straight to the slopes without queuing.
- Summit descent from Gemsstock (2,961 m above sea level) to Andermatt (1,440 m above sea level).
- ACE snowpark at Tegia Gronda in Sedrun with kickers, rails and boxes.
- New: Oberalp Pass gondola lift – Schneehüenerstock with restaurant.
- Hiking trails, snowshoe trails, cross-country ski trails and toboggan runs for every skill level.
- Free offer for every tenth participant.
From the bottom of the valley across the steep flanks to the summits, everything is geared towards winter sports in the Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis SkiArena.
There are 120 kilometres of slopes and 22 ski lifts in the mythical winter landscape with its hillsides of deep snow. The Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis SkiArena is the largest ski area in Central Switzerland. It extends up to the 3,000 m-high Gemsstock, as well as across the Schneehüenerstock at a height of 2,600 m and the Oberalp Pass to Sedrun-Disentis in Grisons.