Kufstein – nestling below a fortress.
- SBB_lh_city_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Just 4 hours and 11 minutes from Zurich main station to Kufstein.
- Convenient travel with no changes.
- Three convenient classes on the Railjet.
- Service at your seat in 1st and business class.
This small Austrian town straddles the River Inn and has a magnificent mountain setting. Within the town itself, there are four hills. The town's best known landmark, its castle, sits atop the 90 metre-high Festungsberg. 'Festung Kufstein' was still used as a prison during the Allied occupation after World War II but is now a museum.