Milan – celebrating Leonardo da Vinci.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Events and exhibitions to mark the 500th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci’s death.
- Eight trains daily from Zurich in just 3 hours and 26 minutes.
- Four daily trains from Geneva in just 3 hours and 58 minutes.
- Three trains daily from Basel in just 4 hours and 6 minutes.
- Convenient direct connections.
Travel back in time to the Renaissance by train and experience the 500th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci’s death in Milan.
In the 16th century, Leonardo da Vinci spent 20 years of his life in Milan. You can still discover traces of him today in the Italian city. Visit numerous events and exhibitions being held in Milan to mark the 500th anniversary.