Oktoberfest in Munich and the Cannstatter Wasen festival in Stuttgart – travel by rail to get right to the heart of the action.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Direct services to Munich from Basel, Zurich, Winterthur and St. Gallen.
- Hourly services from Zurich main station to Stuttgart main station. Journey takes approximately three hours. Direct services every two hours.
- Zurich–Munich from just CHF 24 in 2nd class and CHF 60 in 1st class.*
- Zurich–Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt from CHF 24 in 2nd class and from CHF 48 in 1st class.**
- Supplementary InterCity bus services from Zurich to Munich.
Travel to Europe’s largest and most famous festivals directly and cheaply by rail.
You can get to the centre of Stuttgart or Munich from Zurich from just CHF 24 in 2nd class. It’s worth acting quickly, as these special offers are limited depending on the capacity available on your chosen service.