Pizol 5-Lakes Hike.
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- 5-Lakes Hike: one of the most attractive panorama hikes in Switzerland.
- Discover ibexes and chamois.
- Recommended for children from 7 years.
The 5-Lakes Hike is one of the most attractive panorama hikes in Switzerland. Experience a glorious panorama across the Rhine Valley as well as across the Grison, Glarus and Vorarlberg Alps. The trail takes you past alpine countryside with five lakes and the Pizol Glacier. The starting point at 2,227 m above sea level is easy to reach from the Pizol Railway at Wangs with the gondola lift and the chairlifts.