The Arosa Bear Sanctuary.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Switzerland’s largest bear conservation project currently has four bears.
- An educational and adventure-filled destination for young and old.
- Discovery park in the middle of the Graubünden mountains, 2,000m above sea level.
- 50% discount on the journey to Arosa and back.
- 10% discount on admission to the Arosa Bear Sanctuary and on the return cable car journey to Weisshorn middle station or summit station.
At present, the Arosa Bear Sanctuary provides a species-appropriate habitat for four bears which have been rescued from being kept in poor conditions.
Amid a natural mountain landscape with pastures, bushes, rocky outcrops, streams and forests, the bears have the opportunity to return to their natural behaviours. You can watch them as they do so and learn plenty about bears at the same time.