Excursion to the Bürgenstock mountain.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Rock path with learning trail.
- 70 kilometres of hiking trails with many barbecue areas.
- A variety of restaurants and bars of the highest standard.
- Rock trail with learning path.
- 70 kilometres of hiking trails.
- Various restaurants and bars.
The journey from Lucerne by boat and on the Bürgenstock Railway make the visit a unique experience to start with.
The Bürgenstock Resort is vast and offers something for everyone. There are numerous barbecue points across 70 kilometres of hiking trails. Particular highlights are the rock trail with its learning path and the Hammetschwand outdoor lift at an altitude of 1,132 m – the highest of its kind in Europe.