Excursion to the Bürgenberg.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Rock path with learning trail.
- 70 kilometres of hiking trails with many barbecue areas.
- A variety of restaurants and bars.
- 10% reduction on the boat journey in 2nd class from Lucerne to Kehrsiten/Bürgenstock and Bürgenstock Railway and return.
- Rock trail with learning path.
- 70 kilometres of hiking trails.
- Various restaurants and bars.
The outward journey from Lucerne by boat and with the Bürgenstock Railway make the visit to the Bürgenberg a unique experience.
The Bürgenstock Resort offers plenty of variety. Numerous barbecue areas are to be found on 70 kilometres of hiking trails. Special highlights are the rock path with its learning trail and the Hammetschwand lift at an altitude of 1,132 m, which is the highest of its kind in Europe.