The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Excursions: from relaxed walks in nature to alpine hikes.
- A varied selection of activities for families too: Nordic walking, mountain biking, paragliding, geocaching and much more.
- 20% reduction on the public transport journey.
- 10% reduction on the Locarno–Orselina funicular and back.
- 10% reduction on the cable car and chairlift Orselina–Cardada–Cimetta and back.
Cardada Cimetta with its attractive panorama is a place that is always exciting. It is the ideal starting point for a variety of trips and walks that are suitable for everyone.
While some make their way to Madone or paraglide over Lago Maggiore, others tackle a mountain bike descent. Families can have fun in the two play areas or go on a treasure hunt.
From Cardada Cimetta you can see the lowest and highest points in Switzerland at the same time: Lago Maggiore and the Dufour Peak.
The funicular journey takes you from Locarno to Orselina, where the cable car brings you to Cardada at an altitude of 1,340 m in just a few minutes. The chairlift transports you to Cimetta at an altitude of 1670 m, where you can enjoy a unique panoramic view of Lago Maggiore and the surrounding valleys.