Hike in Geneva.
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_games_fun - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_short_trips_in_switzerland - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_city_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Restaurant and gallery at the Quai de l’Ile.
- Bois-de-la-Bâtie animal park free of charge, play areas and paddling pool.
- Several shops and museums along the hiking route and in the old town.
From Geneva station, go down the Place des Bergues and start the hike along the Rhône, then past the gates that controlled the level of the Rhône up to the end of the 20th century. Continue towards the Quai des Moulins. Walk past the island tower, under the arcades on the Quai de l’Ile, then under the Coulouvrenière bridge. Go past the Seujet dam and follow your trail along the Rhône as far as the point where the Arve joins the Rhône. Finish your hike by going through the Bois-de-la-Bâtie animal park. You return by bus or on foot.