Walk at Chasseron.
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_games_fun - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
Your train leaves Yverdon-les-Bains and climbs up to Sainte-Croix, capital of the music box. After a bus journey to Rasses or on foot, you go and explore Chasseron and its unique 360° panorama from Doubs to the Alps. Several alpine restaurants complement the programme with their mountain cuisine. Arriving at Robella (Val-de-Travers), the activities at Robella Fun Park round off this trip, with the journey down to Buttes by chairlift or scooter, or on the Féeline dry toboggan run. The return journey by train via Val-de-Travers gives an attractive view of this mysterious valley, the Creux du Van region, absinthe and the Areuse Gorge.