The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Biking day pass so that you can go round again and again.
- Biking festival on 22 August 2020.
- Magnificent views towards Lake Walen and Lake Zurich.
- Simple and moderately hard bike trails.
- 10% reduction on the bike day pass.
Easy to reach and with a unique view: the Flumserberg biker trails are worth a trip.
13 kilometres of easy and intermediate cycling trails offering spectacular views towards Lake Walen and Lake Zurich invite downhill mountain bikers to enjoy flowing descents. The easy Blue Salamander and Blue Bunny biker trails feature lots of turns, undulations and small jumps and are ideal for beginners and families. The intermediate Red Fox and Red Rock trails provide thrilling downhill adventures on two wheels for both advanced and expert riders. The comfortable 12-seater Prodalp-Express gondola cable car and the 8-seater Prodkamm chairlift take you to the start of the biker trails.