Brienz Rothorn, perla delle Alpi.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Enjoy a stunning view of the Alps of Central Switzerland and the Bernese Oberland at 2,350 metres.
- Choose between two spectacular outward journeys.
- Free offer for every 10th participant.
- Journey on the Rothorn Railway and the cableway on the Brienz Rothorn.
- View of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and 693 other peaks.
You can reach the Brienzer Rothorn from two sides with two different railways.
Coming from Sörenberg, you experience the journey on the cableway with its spectacular view. From the village of Brienz, known for its tradition of wood-carving, you chug pleasantly up the mountain on the nostalgic steam cog railway. On the Rothorn (altitude of 2,351 m) there is a superb view of 693 summits, including the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau; this is simply breathtaking. And with luck you will be greeted by a herd of ibexes.