- Games & fun - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Family excursions - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Art, culture & museums - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Individual travellers
- Parapet walk, torture room.
- Grand medieval festival on 12 and 13 August 2017.
- The village of Grandson, Romanesque church (12th century) and “Maison des Terroirs”.
Overlooking Neuchâtel Lake, this former fortress (11th–13th century) houses an exceptional collection of weapons, armour and crossbows, models of battles, as well as a historical museum with a section all about the Burgundian War. The castle bore witness to the famous Battle of Grandson (1476) between Charles the Bold and the Confederates. Furthermore, the castle is also the setting for an automotive museum.