The Surenpass hike.
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Hike along historical mule tracks.
- Excavation: oldest Alpine building in Central Switzerland.
Be amazed and enjoy: hike from Brüsti ob Attinghausen from Urner Reusstal to the monastery village of Engelberg. With a view of the high Alps, the Reuss valley and Lake Uri, you climb up to the Surenen Pass at 2,291 m above sea level. Admire the majestic Titlis before ascending to the Blackenalp. Take a break in a guesthouse or alpine inn. You can purchase the famous Suren cheese as a souvenir.