The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Enjoyable hikes through stunning mountain flora.
- 360° panorama view with summit information board at the highest point (altitude of 2,176 m).
- Feldis variant: mountain railway journey via the Rhäzünser Rheinauen.
- Pradaschier variant: Including 2 toboggan run rides to Churwalden.
- 10% reduction on the Brambrüesch–Feldis/Rhäzüns or Brambrüesch–Pradaschier/Churwalden round trip ticket including 2 toboggan rides.
You travel on the Brambrüesch Railway directly from the Alpine town of Chur up to the attractive summer mountain meadows.
The eventful pleasure hikes take you from the picturesque high plateau of Brambrüesch to the historical monument and border point of “Dreibündenstein”. There is an impressive all-round panorama onto the surrounding mountain landscape here. The hikes lead onwards through the enchanting alpine flora to Feldis or Pradaschier.