By train to Franches-Montagnes.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_games_fun - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Saignelégier: restaurants with regional specialities and wellness and leisure centres.
- Le Noirmont: gourmet cuisine at the “Georges Wenger” Relais & Châteaux restaurant.
- Other rail trips with Jura Railways.
From Neuchâtel, your train route ascends quickly on this pleasant excursion. After going across Val-de-Ruz and through the tunnel under the Vue des Alpes, you arrive at the town of La Chaux-de-Fonds, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site for its watchmaking industry. The journey continues on board the famous Jura Railways “train rouge”. You can admire the wooded pastureland of Franches-Montagnes, which runs as far as the eye can see. A stop at Noirmont or Saignelégier allows you to enjoy some regional products and have a walk around. Your trip continues towards Glovelier then Delémont.