Estavayer-le-Lac and Grande Cariçaie.
- SBB_lh_bike_ebike - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Pile-dwelling village of Gletterens.
- Cheyres viticultural path.
- Estavayer-le-Lac: museums, historical tour, hikes, water sports, etc.
Estavayer-le-Lac is a medieval village in the heart of the Grande Cariçaie nature reserve. The largest lake marshland in Switzerland, this internationally recognised reserve is home to a third of the flora and a quarter of the fauna in the country. Signposted trails, largely closed to motor traffic, with information posts and observation facilities, offer a range of interesting and revitalising tours for hikers and cyclists.