The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Travel up and down on the oldest funicular in Europe.
- Lunch in the Grandhotel Giessbach.
- Unique view of the waterfall.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly by public transport.
- Ascent and descent with the oldest tourist funicular in Europe.
- Lunch at the Grandhotel Giessbach.
Observe the Giessbach falls plunging 400m down a total of 14 steps into Lake Brienz.
There are various paths along the waterfall up to Axalp or to Iseltwald. A trip on the Giessbachbahn funicular also offers an impressive view of the waterfall. The oldest funicular in Europe takes you from the Giessbach See boat terminal straight to the Grandhotel Giessbach. Equally unique is the view of the waterfall from the hotel terrace.