The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Grandhotel Giessbach, which dates back to 1875, offers 74 rooms.
- Enjoy the view of the waterfall and Lake Brienz from the sun terrace of the hotel.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly by public transport.
- Ascent and descent with the oldest tourist funicular in Europe.
- Lunch at the Grandhotel Giessbach.
- 5% on the group rate for the funicular journey and lunch.
Observe the Giessbach falls plunging 400m down a total of 14 steps into Lake Brienz.
There are various paths along the waterfall up to Axalp or to Iseltwald. A trip on the Giessbachbahn funicular also offers an impressive view of the waterfall. The oldest funicular in Europe takes you from the Giessbach See boat terminal straight to the Grandhotel Giessbach. Equally unique is the view of the waterfall from the hotel terrace.