Goldau Nature and Animal Park.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- More than 100 indigenous wild animals in their natural environment.
- Fantastic wide view of the zoo from the tower.
- Commentated feeding.
- Free offer for every 10th participant.
- 5% discount on the group rate for admission.
- Free-roaming indigenous wild animals in their natural environment.
- Fantastic wide-ranging views from the new nature park tower.
Forget about hibernation! More than 100 species of wild animal live at Goldau Nature and Animal Park, and many of them love the winter season.
It is now particularly easy to observe the wolves going on a boisterous hunt, or the bears tackling a tree trunk. In the free run area, Sika deer and mouflons can be treated to a few feed pellets and stroked. And the “Grüne Gans” restaurant awaits you with its hearty dishes to warm you up and a rich array of culinary delicacies.