Gryon Park, a paradise for families.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- No need to go far! There are lots of fun activities all in the same place (minigolf, skydive, miniature trains, small go-karts and a playground).
- Free for holders of the Free Access Card and for children under 9 years old.
- A pleasant wooded outdoor area. A dream setting right in the heart of the Vaud Alps.
- Drinks and small snacks available nearby so you don’t lose sight of your children.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly on public transport.
Nestled in a lovely grove, Gryon Park (Gryon Parc) has everything you could want for a great day out with the children in a warm and family-friendly atmosphere.
Looking for a good compromise for a day out to delight young and old alike – and all at a low price too? Then pay a visit to Gryon Park! This small adventure park offers a very friendly atmosphere right in the heart of the Vaud Alps. At the park, you will find a small train to enchant your little ones, a circuit for small electric go-karts and a giant 18-hole minigolf course… the only one in Switzerland. There is also a playground with slides, swings and a zip line for older children.