Gryden Lenk circular mountain trail.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Bizarre, cratered rocky landscape in the area of Stübleni.
- Breathtaking views of the most beautiful valley end in the Alps.
- Easy hike with fascinating geology.
- Fun gondola trip with Mona, Flöckli and Moritz; adventure gondola on the Betelberg.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
Hike – be filled with wonder – savour the moment: This family-friendly hike from Betelberg gives walkers the chance to marvel at a diverse landscape.
The cratered rocky landscape in the area of Stübleni is not only of interest to geologists and biologists, but also to anyone who would love to see a unique landscape. The area can be reached from the Leiterli mountain station by following the marked “Gryden” Höhenrundwanderweg circular trail. The hike takes around 2½ hours. Hikers are rewarded with breathtaking views of the most beautiful valley end in the Alps.