Lötschberg south ramp.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Classic hike along the railway route which is more than 100 years old.
- Guided railway hike from Hohtenn to Ausserberg several times a year.
- Hike which can be combined with a visit to the World Nature Forum in Naters.
- You can also hike the Lötschberg north ramp.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
The “Lötschberg south ramp” which is a total of 26 kilometres long, takes you onto the sunny side of the Rhône Valley from Hohtenn to Brig via Ausserberg.
Both alpine and Mediterranean vegetation can be found here. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Rhone Valley and spectacular structures such as the Luogelkin Viaduct.