International Watchmaking Museum.
- SBB_lh_games_fun - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_art_culture_museums - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- “La neuchâteloise” temporary exhibition.
- Workshop on antique watch restoration.
- Town of La Chaux-de-Fonds, architectural heritage of Le Corbusier and museum park.
La Chaux-de-Fonds draws its treasures from the harmony between town planning and watchmaking and harbours many gems. The International Watchmaking Museum, unique in its museographic and architectural design, presents an important collection completely dedicated to watchmaking and the measurement of time. “La Neuchâteloise” is a temporary exhibition in 2017 on the classic Neuchatel clock: this model adorns many an interior in private homes, official rooms and grand halls even beyond the canton’s borders.