The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Overnight stay as in a fairy tale at the Hotel Pilatus-Kulm*** Superior.
- The steepest cog railway in the world.
- Breathtaking view.
- 20% reduction on the mountain railway journey from Kriens/Alpnachstad to Pilatus Kulm and back to Alpnachstad/Kriens.
- Hiking routes and climbing areas.
- Largest rope park in central Switzerland.
- PILU rope park: for children aged 4-8 years.
Be fascinated by Lucerne’s very own mountain, the panorama gondola lift and the “Dragon Ride” cableway to Pilatus Kulm on the “Silver Round Trip”.
First you enjoy the breathtaking all-round view of lakes and Alps as well as fine specialities from the region. You then travel back to Alpnachstad with the steepest cog railway in the world. Our tip: extend your trip with an overnight stay at an altitude of 2,132 m.