Pilatus – 2,132 opportunities above sea level.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Overnight stay as in a fairy tale at the Hotel Pilatus-Kulm*** Superior.
- The steepest cog railway in the world.
- Breathtaking view.
- Wanderrouten und Klettergebiete.
- Largest rope park in central Switzerland.
- PILU rope park: for children aged 4-8 years.
Discover the fascinating mountain of Lucerne, the panorama gondola lift and the “Dragon Ride” cableway to Pilatus Kulm on the “silver round trip”.
First enjoy the breathtaking all-round view across the lakes and Alps as well as fine specialities from the region. You then travel back to Alpnachstad on the steepest cog railway in the world. Our tip: extend your trip with an overnight stay at an altitude of 2,132 metres.