The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- 20% discount on the return journey to Pilatus Kulm on the mountain railway.
- Panoramic gondola lift between Kriens and Fräkmüntegg.
- Breathtaking views during the ‘Dragon Ride’ cable car journey from Fräkmüntegg to Pilatus.
- Hiking routes and climbing areas.
- Largest rope park in central Switzerland.
- 30% discount on the journey with the group ticket.
Leave everyday life behind at 2,132 metres. Immerse yourself in an incredible world of adventure on Pilatus.
In the Middle Ages, Pilatus was a mythical place – it was believed that dragons lived in the crevasses of the mountain. Nowadays, it is a popular destination for families, nature lovers and adventurers: hiking trails, impressive panoramic views, the steepest cog railway in the world and action-packed attractions draw visitors to the 2,132-metre-high mountain.