Rigi – queen of the mountains.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- 35 km prepared winter hiking trails.
- 10 km tobogganing slopes and 3 snowshoe trails, plus various ski lifts.
- Hire centre on Rigi Kulm for tobogganing and snowshoes.
- Various catering options with summer terraces.
- 20% reduction on the Rigi winter day pass from Arth-Goldau, Vitznau and Weggis, also valid for skiing.
- Atmospheric steam trips on the Rigi.
- 120 km of hiking and walking paths.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
The snowy countryside makes you want to participate in winter sports. From tobogganing runs and winter hiking trails to snowshoe trails or ski descents, the Rigi offers you a variety of winter fun.
Or simply enjoy the peace, sunshine and hospitality of the Rigi restaurants against the enchanting winter backdrop. Welcome to the sun terrace.