- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Free admission to the information centre and park dedicated to marmots.
- La Rambertia Alpine Garden.
- Food and drink voucher worth CHF 15.
From Montreux, a picturesque cog railway takes you up to 2,000 m and offers unforgettable viewing points for Lake Geneva and the Alps. The exceptional Rochers-de-Naye summit provides you with a wealth of things to discover and a magnificent Alpine garden, as well as the option getting close to the most charming animal of the mountains – the marmot. After these visits you benefit from a food and drink voucher to take a gourmet break at the restaurants in Rochers-de-Naye.