Lake Oberblegi circular walk.
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Panorama hike, Grotzenbüel–Bächialp-Oberblegisee–Brunnenberg (approximately 3½ hours).
- Tour of the alpine cheese dairy and Bächistübli restaurant (with its home-produced products).
- Bathing opportunities in Lake Oberblegi.
Deep blue Lake Oberblegi at an altitude of 1,422 m above sea level is one of the most attractive and mystical mountain lakes in Switzerland. Wild mountain lakes and superb alpine flora surround this natural spectacle. The panorama hike takes around 3 ½ hours. It starts in the village of Braunwald (1,256 m above sea level.). After an unforgettable stay at the lake you have several possibilities at the end of the circular hike.