Château de Prangins.
- SBB_lh_games_fun - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_art_culture_museums - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Free admission to the castle for children up to 16 years.
- Former residence of Joseph Bonaparte and Voltaire.
- Largest historic vegetable garden in Switzerland.
Joseph Bonaparte and Voltaire were resident at Prangins Castle. Today the castle ensures insight into the everyday life of a noble family from the canton of Vaud towards the end of the Ancien Régime. It also gives you an understanding of life in Switzerland from the Enlightenment to the beginning of the 20th Century. You can also explore the large vegetable garden with ancient varieties of fruit and vegetable.