Swiss Writer’s Path.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Audio tours for walking and listening.
- Around 60 listening stations.
- Stories by Olten’s writers lasting two to four minutes.
- Discover thrilling stories and amusing songs at over 60 listening points.
- Famous authors like Alex Capus or Kilian Ziegler will inspire you.
- Special listening experiences for children.
You are all ears on the Swiss Writer’s Path in Olten thanks to your smartphone.
On the audio tour you can scan QR codes at 60 listening stations and enjoy stories of between two and four minutes. You can listen to texts from the authors Alex Capus, Franz Hohler, Pedro Lenz, Peter Bichsel and 16 other writers. There is also the Christian Schenker family tour for younger bookworms.