Swiss Writer’s Path.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Go on an audio tour of Olten with the city’s very own writers.
- Cheerful stories and historical sights.
- Travel conveniently and sustainably on public transport.
- 70 listening stations featuring 21 writers.
- Free audio tours to enjoy 365 days of the year.
- 30% reduction on the journey with a group ticket.
Discover the texts of well-known authors on the Swiss Writer’s Path.
You will be all ears on your smartphone on the Swiss Writer’s Path in Olten. Simply scan the QR codes shown at more than 70 listening stations and enjoy the two to four-minute stories: by Alex Capus, Franz Hohler, Kilian Ziegler, Patti Basler and 14 other authors.