Brienzer Rothorn hiking paradise.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Unique view of 693 mountain summits including the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and the turquoise Lake Brienz.
- Various species of the Swiss cult flower “edelweiss” bloom on the way to the summit.
- The Brienz Rothorn is reached via three different railways.
- The Brienzer Rothorn is home to a colony of around 150 ibexes.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
Driving or walking – the choice is yours. On the Rothorn at an altitude of 2,351 m, you enjoy a unique view of 693 mountain summits, including the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, as well as the turquoise Lake Brienz.