Schächental mountain path.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- 4 cableways and the postbus – one ticket.
- Numerous mountain guesthouses and Alpine inns.
- Fruttstiege fixed-rope route.
- Children’s play area at Eggberge and Biel.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
The Klausen Pass is without a doubt one of the most attractive pass landscapes in Switzerland.
On the sunny side of the canton of Uri, the route of the Schächental mountain path takes you past superb scenery, majestic mountains and a unique realm of flowers and plants.