- SBB_lh_group_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_art_culture_museums - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- One free offer for every 10th participant.
- Asphalt mines: tour and lunch.
- Variant 1: guided walk through the Areuse Gorge.
- Variant 2: guided trip to the “Fontaine à Louis” fountain.
Val-de-Travers is located across the other Jura valleys in the canton of Neuchâtel, hence its name. Explore this mystical valley on a hike or a bike ride along the Areuse and visit the only asphalt mines in Switzerland.