Gotthard South biking fun.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- 40 kilometres of biking fun.
- Landscape and cultural high points.
- One free offer for every 10th participant.
- Reduced daily bike hire (10% on the group price).
- Return transport for the bike.
Experience speedy biking fun on the journey from Airolo to Biasca.
Instead of pedalling you can let the bike roll downhill on this part of the Veloland no. 3 route. You can look forward to countryside and cultural high points along the way, such as the Dazio-Grande customs station at Rodi-Fiesso or the Roman church of San Nicolao at Giornico. Modern structures such as the impressive Biascina Viaduct of the Gotthard motorway can also be seen conveniently by bike. At the spectacular Piumogna waterfall you will find a superb picnic spot. The suspension bridge over the stream gives its name to the powerful waterfall.