Swiss Museum of Transport Lucerne.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- 20,000 m² exhibition area with more than 3,000 items on the history and future of mobility.
- “Air and space travel” hall: take a turn at flying the helicopter and the jet simulator.
- “Road traffic” hall with crash test, car theatre and the professional world of cars.
- One free offer for every 10th participant.
- 5% reduction on the group rate for admission.
- Largest exhibition for transport and mobility in Switzerland.
Experience more than 3,000 testimonies of traffic history, visit the TV and video studio, test various rail and flight simulators, and be inspired by a variety of multimedia shows.
Additional offers such as the Swissarena, the film theatre, the planetarium, the Swiss Chocolate Adventure and Media World complete the superb offer.