Swiss Museum of Transport Lucerne.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- 20,000 m² exhibition area with more than 3,000 items on the history and future of mobility.
- “Air and space travel” hall: take a turn at flying the helicopter and the jet simulator.
- “Road traffic” hall with crash test, car theatre and the professional world of cars.
- One free offer for every 10th participant.
- 5% discount on the group rate for admission.
- Largest exhibition for transport and mobility in Switzerland.
The Swiss Museum of Transport tells the story of the development of traffic and mobility: via multimedia and interactively. Also suitable for groups.
This is based on around 3,000 artefacts from the history of transport, various railway and flight simulators and the TV and film studio. There are also multimedia shows and the Swissarena. And besides this the film theatre, planetarium, the Swiss Chocolate Adventure and the Hans Erni Museum.