- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- The second largest water reservoir in Switzerland.
- Three dams and a wide network of hiking trails.
- The Mont-Blanc Express train from Martigny to Châtelard.
The funicular with two cabins that is the steepest in the world (maximum 87%), the little panorama train (600 mm gauge) that hugs the terrain with stunning views of the Mont-Blanc massif and the mini-funicular are the three exceptional attractions on rails that represent a unique draw in a grandiose panorama in the heart of the Mont-Blanc region.