ViaSpluga – a hike over several days.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Many highlights along the way.
- Packages available which include transport of luggage from one hotel to the next.
- Mountain hiking route waymarked using white-red-white markings.
- Gorges: Viamala, Roffla and Cardinello.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
Hike, be filled with wonder and savour the moment – on the Via Spluga.
Discover the legendary Viamala Gorge, the charming Roffla Gorge and the wildly romantic Cardinello Gorge. St. Martin Church in Zillis with its 900-year-old painted Romanesque ceiling, the historic mule track over the Splügen Pass and the picturesque villages are what make the Via Spluga cultural long-distance hiking route from Thusis to Chiavenna in Italy so unique.