- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_hiking - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_nature_sights_of_interest - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- 2 aerial cableways, mountain guesthouses, children’s play areas and dwarf trail in the Bannalp.
- Lake Härzli and barefoot trail in Brunni.
Selected by Switzerland Tourism in 2010 as one of the top 12: hike on one of the twelve most attractive hiking trails in Switzerland. The Walen Path is a varied high altitude trail that leads from the Brunni ob Engelberg area to the Bannalp area. The unique panorama will also delight you.