Hiking in the unique Frisal Valley.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Varied ascent in the midst of stunning alpine flora.
- The 3 kilometre-long high valley of Val Frisal.
- Diverse and impressive colour experience depending on the season.
- Scatlé primeval spruce forest.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
The 3 kilometre-long high valley is located at an altitude of 1,900 m above Breil-vitg.
A unique place in Switzerland. Depending on the season, the scenery is white with cotton grass, deep green or yellowy-brown. You reach Val Frisal on the Brigels Mountain Railways.