The Swiss Path.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Partial routes with hiking times from 40 minutes to 3 hours.
- A variety of sights of interest such as the Rütli or the castles of Beroldingen, Rudenz and A Pro.
- Lake Uri and scenic beauty spots.
- The trail is a gift from the 26 cantons to the people of Switzerland.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly with public transport.
Hike around Switzerland’s birthplace. You can view the Rütli along Lake Uri. Witness our founding history.
But the fascinating countryside with the lake and mountains is also worth a trip – and indeed all year round. Our tip: combine a hike on the Swiss Path with a journey by boat or on the mountain railway.