Winter hiking on Weissenstein.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- A scavenger hunt with a chocolate fondue on the Weissenstein.
- A four-kilometre circular route.
- Weissenstein cross-country trail: classic cross-country and skating.
- 10% reduction on the Oberdorf–Weissenstein journey and return, or 10% reduction on the Oberdorf–Weissenstein single journey or the reverse.
- Trip on the panoramic gondola.
- Spectacular views.
- An enjoyable hike.
- 10% reduction on the group rate for the gondola journey.
The Weissenstein – a real winter hiking paradise high above the Solothurn sea of fog at 1,280 metres above sea level.
After a gondola cable car trip lasting about ten minutes, a fantastic panoramic view of the Alps, stretching from Säntis to Mont Blanc, will open up before you. The well-marked path begins at Restaurant Sennhaus, leading you across the snowy planes to Gasthof Hinter Weissenstein in about 30 minutes – a perfect time to stop for a snack. The leisurely four-kilometre circular trail is suitable for the whole family. During opening hours, you can hire snow shoes from Restaurant Sennhaus. This is particularly recommended for hiking in fresh snow and guarantees an even more wonderful experience.