Winter hiking Gemmipass.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Hiking also possible with snowshoes.
- Gastronomy: Restaurant Sunnbüel, Berghotel Schwarenbach and Berghotel Wildstrubel.
- Sledge run from the Gemmi Pass to Dauben Lake.
- Version 1: 30% reduction on the Kandersteg-Sunnbüel cable car and return.
- Version 2: 30% reduction on the cable car single journeys between Kandersteg and Sunnbüel and Gemmi Pass and Leukerbad.
Enjoy a superb winter hike to the Gemmi Pass which connects the cantons of Bern and Valais.
From Kandersteg, you take the cable car up to the starting point of the hike. After the descent to the Spittelmatte, you go up to the Schwarenbach mountain hotel. The hike continues towards Daubensee and finally to the Gemmi Pass at an altitude of 2,322 m. Incidentally, a few hundred years ago, the historical trail was an important transport connection between the cantons of Bern and Valais.